State Customer Manager - Independent Grocery Channel | Melbourne
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Jan-2022|
- Market leading FMCG organisation
- Highly recognised consumer food brands
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle Provided
About the Company
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more. Our vision is to be the leading and most innovative local food company, creating food that people love.
About the Role:
Across the business, we have a growth strategy – we are seeking the best talent to deliver our growth aspirations. As such, we are looking for a State Customer Manager, who will be responsible for the delivery of the overall financial objectives of VIC, and leveraging business development opportunities for all GF product categories within the Independent, including a group of Independent MSO's.
The key to the success in this role will be around building commercial business relationships, aligning call cycle planning to key strategic objectives / priorities, conducting range reviews, filling distribution gaps and developing profitable new business.
This is a field sales role, based out of our Clayton site in Melbourne.
- Develop and lead Joint Business Plan (JBP) category growth initiatives with respective Customers
- Consistently review with all Customers the in-year plan and financial metrics, and prioritise the requirements based on risks and opportunities to meet calendar year financial budget
- Leverage Shopper insights to lead Category thinking with the Customer
- Manage all NPD launches (in line with market). Drive Category Review outcomes re POG updates
- Create and execute customer seasonal sales drivers to deliver incremental Gross Profit and Volume
- Drive closing distribution gaps
- Forward Planning - Effective promotional programs including LWS
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years in sales Customer Manager (preferably FMCG)
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management (essential)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills (ability to develop strong relationships internally & externally)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in selling in line with technical and leadership competencies ie closing range gaps, up selling & promo programs
Why Goodman Fielder?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven leadership team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home-grown career across functions, locations and brands.
You will be working within an open and highly cross functional environment allowing you full exposure to our daily operations.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.