Key Account Manager - Independents | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Feb-2022|
- Create plans to deliver long term channel objectives
- Opportunity to step up and accelerate your career with a leading FMCG brand
- Newly Created Role - Exciting time of change and growth
About the Company
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to make everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the Opportunity:
At Goodman Fielder we are on a journey to revolutionise our business, and we're looking for capable team players with a hunger for bringing our vision to life. We are passionate about our brands and building a culture where we believe anything is possible. As such, we are looking for a commercial savvy Key Account Manager to be based at our head office in Macquarie Park.
Reporting into the Head of Independents, you will be an integral member of the Independent retail sales team, responsible for implementing key deliverables within the Independents portfolio to support profitable growth whilst managing internal/external relationships.
What you will do:
- Collaboratively develop and lead the Joint Business Plan category initiatives across Bakery & Grocery - implement the strategies with customer, track financials, and key deliverables
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with customers to provide profitable mutual growth using insights and data to identify gaps and opportunities
- Consistently review the in-year plan and financial metrics, and prioritise the requirements based on risks and opportunities to meet calendar year financial budget
- Support the National Account Managers & State Customer Managers in the execution of Customer Strategies including reporting tools and presentations
- Develop strong cross-functional working relationships with National Account Manager, State Customer Managers, Demand and Finance, Category & Marketing to execute business strategy
- Actively participate in Category Range Reviews
- Developing and owning in store activation events for the field team to execute driving portfolio growth
- Tertiary qualification in Business or Commerce (or related)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in FMCG (supplier or retailer), 2 within the sales environment (Previous Independents experience desirable but not essential)
- Strong financial acumen, data analysis, planning, organisational & presentation skills underpinned with high attention to detail
- Demonstrating high level of passion and commitment to deliver results, Goodman Fielders vision and Strategy
- Highly developed interpersonal skills (ability to build, influence strong relationships internally & externally)
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office essential particularly Excel & PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in interpreting scan data such as IRI
- Exceptional communication skills
Why Goodman Fielder?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven leadership team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
You will be working within an open and highly cross functional environment allowing you full exposure to our daily operations.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
We also value a culture that promotes work life balance and flexibility (work from home options available).
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.