HR Advisor - Moorebank OR Erskine Park | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-May-2022|
- True operations generalist role – very diverse!
- Support change initiatives and significant investment on site
- Accelerate your career with a leading FMCG brand
About the Company
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to make everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the Opportunity:
At Goodman Fielder we are on a journey to revolutionise our business, and we're looking for capable team players with a hunger for bringing our vision to life. We are passionate about our brands and building a culture where we believe anything is possible. As such, we are looking for a motivated and confident HR Advisor Key to be based at our Moorebank and Erskine Park sites.
The HR Advisor will play a key role in delivering support and advice to client groups in delivering an employee's life cycle which supports the overall HR Strategy. This role will focus strongly on supporting the Regional HR Manager and People Leaders in the delivery of the People Plans and generalist HR support for the allocated client groups
What you will do:
- Support the delivery of GF and HR strategy and Site People Plans by supporting and/or contributing to programs such as change initiatives
- Support leadership teams on execution of employee engagement initiatives
- Support hiring managers through the site based recruitment processes, ensuring selection is aligned to business capability requirements and cultural alignment
- Complete investigations as required, providing pragmatic recommendations
- Advise Managers on internal queries regarding HR policies/practices/procedures/legislation
- Contribute to continuous improvement of HR practises
- Ensure data and HR records are maintained
- Support Regional HRM with Employee Relations matters, including EA processes and interpretation
- Provide assistance to HRM and Site Leads in the delivery of the HR calendar for explore Perform & Grow, Rem Reviews, internal control audits etc
- Deliver relevant training and workshops
- Tertiary qualifications in Human resources, Business, or related field (preferred)
- 2+ years at HR coordinator or Advisor level (or similar)
- Track record in building effective relationships and influencing
- Understanding of legislation / regulations, EA's & NES
- Able to display excellent judgement, drive, and initiative
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, and organisational skills
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management (essential)
- Strong attention to detail, time management and coordination skills
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office essential)
Why Goodman Fielder?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven leadership team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
You will be working within an open and highly cross functional environment allowing you full exposure to our daily operations.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.