Portfolio Manager (Marketing) | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Jun-2022|
- Lead and drive the next phase of growth for the #1 Pastry brand across Retail & Foodservice
- Develop & implement long term strategic plans that reshape the portfolios future
- Key Portfolio & Marketing team role, driving cultural transformation
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is making everyday food better for everyone. Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end-to-end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
We're embarking on a journey to revolutionise our business, and we're looking for someone with a hunger for bringing our vision to life. Reporting to the Head of Portfolio - In Home Baking, you will be responsible for driving profitable growth across our Pastry portfolio working with the well-known Pampas brand and will deliver projects across the Retail and Food Service channels.
We want to think big, deliver fast, and put the right people on the right projects. You will be a champion of agile marketing practices, supporting the embedding of new ways of working across the business and step changing the way we approach portfolio and brand management today.
You're a passionate marketing and category expert who wants to make a real impact. You see challenges as opportunities and seek ways to do things differently. An outstanding communicator, your open, curious and collaborative nature inspires others to drive towards delivering your vision.
Specifically, you will;
- Be the Portfolio expert and lead for the GF business, with deep knowledge and understanding of the category and competitive landscape across the Retail and Foodservice channels
- Development and implementation of 3-year strategic plan - to drive portfolio growth & health, end user and purchaser preference across the Retail and Foodservice channels
- Lead portfolio optimisation to drive incremental profit
- Drive the development of innovation plans for your portfolio
- Oversee implementation of portfolio strategy
What you need:
- 5 - 7 years brand, category, or other relevant commercial management experience
- Leadership of cross functional projects
- Degree qualified in Marketing or Business
- Experience in brand equity and shopper campaigns
- Experience in developing category strategy and building category reviews
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - You challenge the status quo and embrace challenges
What to expect from us:
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect an opportunity to build your own home-grown career across functions and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development all in a flexible working environment. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.