Territory Manager (Melbourne South East Region) | Melbourne
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Aug-2022|
- Relationship & Sales opportunity with a leading FMCG brand
- Excellent Salary + Company Car+ Bonus Scheme
- Are you an early bird and enjoy having your afternoons free?
About Goodman Fielder
At Goodman Fielder, our purpose is to create food that people love. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, Meadow Lea, and many more.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products and strive to be the best place to work in Australia. We are currently experiencing times of change and growth with continued capital investment across our business, which only means one thing – exciting times.
We are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Territory Manager to look after our Melbourne South East region Independent Baking food service ingredients customers. This is a field sales role, based out of our distribution depot in West Footscray. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be an integral member of the Foodservice team and will make a strong contribution to a high performing Foodservice group and team culture.
The role focuses on delivering new business and increasing existing business relationships within the Bakery craft food service market segment while utilising market knowledge, insights and relationships to increase market share of GF brands within the Bakery food service category.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities in the Melbourne South East region
- Support for products both internally and externally
- Deepen current relationships to maximising sales and expand market share along with building mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Build strong Account Management plans to engage existing and potential End Users
- Management of channel strategy for Bakery food service channel in Melbourne South East region
- 2 years + experience in servicing customers with perishable food and or beverages
- Previous experience with account management and or sales competencies
- Experience in working with new customers and developing relationships quickly
- Understanding of supply chain drivers within FMCG
- Previous experience within Bakery and Food Service Channel would be wonderful but not essential
Why Goodman Fielder?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven leadership team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
You will be working within an open and highly cross-functional environment allowing you full exposure to our daily operations.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now