State Account Manager - Bakery | NSW - Other
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Jul-2022|
- Bakery Ingredients Portfolio
- Highly recognised consumer food brands
- Fast track your career + great package with company car
About Goodman Fielder
At Goodman Fielder, our purpose is to create food that people love. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in Australia. We are currently experiencing times of change and growth with continued capital investment across our business, which only means one thing – exciting times.
We are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Account Manager to look after our Sydney Independent Bakery customers. Reporting to the Channel Manager, you will be an integral member of the Foodservice team and will make a strong contribution to a high performing Foodservice group and team culture.
The role focuses on delivering new business and increasing existing business relationships within the Bakery market segment while utilising market knowledge, insights and relationships to increase market share of GF brands within the Bakery category.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities in the Sydney South region
- Technical support for products both internally and externally
- Maximising sales and expand market share along with building relationships with clients
- A structured call cycle incorporating a mix of both existing and potential End Users
- Management of customer plans and channel strategy for Bakery channel in Sydney South region
- 2 years + Sales experience in FMCG
- Strong external relationships in Food Service /Bakery Channel
- Demonstrated experience in line with technical and leadership competencies
- Experience in working with new customers and developing relationships quickly
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain drivers within FMCG
Why Goodman Fielder?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven leadership team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
You will be working within an open and highly cross-functional environment allowing you full exposure to our daily operations.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now