Sales Planning Manager | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Jul-2022|
- Global Market leading FMCG organisation with iconic brands
- High growth, result orientated support team
- Exciting time of change and growth
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to make everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
Reporting into the National Field Sales Manager, this role will ensure Goodman Fielder's national daily fresh bakery business has the right level of stock on shelf each day across Coles, Woolworths, and Independent supermarkets. This integral role will manage and develop an automated forecast and ordering system, and through weekly data-based insights and ongoing IT development, will be responsible for optimising order placement levels and in turn sales results across all major retail supermarket stores, nationally. Analysing in store ordering and sales data, collaborating with cross functional teams to plan and forecast for key in store activations and seasonal events, will be key to the success of this role.
- Develop Goodman Fielder's automated order forecast system to improve order accuracy of all daily fresh bakery products delivered directly to major retail supermarket stores
- Conduct data-based analysis to develop and adjust baking's order forecast in line with current shopper demand trends, seasonal events, key brand and account activations
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and key stakeholders to plan and forecast for key seasonal events, key brand and account activations, including NPD.
- Support and lead bakery direct to store ordering projects and trials both internally with Goodman Fielder delivery contractors and externally with key retail account customers.
- Develop and improve bakery's end to end planning processes, including data-based analysis and insights, order forecasting, communication and reporting.
- Work with GFIT to deliver order forecast system functional enhancements to centralise, automate and better control the store / sku daily order placement process.
- Systems capability to manage and develop Goodman Fielder's order forecast system.
- Conduct analysis to develop data-based insights and recommendations, including business financial benefits, to improve the automated order forecast system and tool.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with GFIT to enhance and develop the order forecast system, processes and results.
- Project management of in store trials and key initiatives to test and learn ways to improve order accuracy, on shelf availability, and in turn sales results.
- Develop and conduct business presentations to key stakeholders to review order placement performance, and to recommend and influence continual improvement of bakery's order forecast systems, processes and tools.
What you need:
- Minimum 3 years' experience within Sales or an Advance knowledge of Australian Retail FMCG
- Experience in developing and influencing business systems & process improvement
- Experience in analytics, forecasting, demand planning
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross functional planning initiatives, including advanced stakeholder management and engagement
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work autonomously and remotely
What to expect from us:
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven leadership team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home-grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
We also work in a hybrid environment where working from home, as well as in the office is part of our norm.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.