Activation Manager | Sydney
|Category:||Marketing - Grocery|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Aug-2022|
- Join a leading FMCG company in a period of growth
- Work with iconic household brands including Praise and Cornwells
- Bring your 5+ years exp within shopper/channel or trade marketing, ideally with 3 years in BTL marketing.
About Goodman Fielder
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to make everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, Meadow Lea, La Famiglia and many more.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the region. We are a team that believesanything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity to innovate and transform our business and achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the Role
We're on a journey to revolutionise our business, and we're looking for someone with a hunger for bringing our vision to life, who can think big and deliver fast. The role is responsible for the development and execution of in store (Retail) and trade (Foodservice) strategy and activities to drive business growth.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and deliver channel activations built with a deep understand the shopper or operator.
- Omnichannel development, planning execution of activation strategy and priorities across Retail and Foodservice
- Support the portfolio & marketing team to effectively project manage key activities to deliver the Retail activation and Foodservice trade activation calendars.
- Support the development of key marketing campaigns as the activation lead.
- Support the sales team to effectively deliver key customer initiatives
- Translate activation insights into actionable solutions
- Complete evaluation of in market activities – analyse the commercial return and make recommendations for future optimisation.
- Develop structural POS solutions to drive commercial outcomes, balancing quality, cost and return
What you need:
- 5+ years' experience in shopper, brand, trade or channel in an FMCG, on premise or off premise environment
- Agency experience a bonus
- Experience working with shopper data and insights
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management (essential)
- Strong numerical skills (essential)
- Ability to deliver to key milestones and deadlines accurately and effectively
- Exceptional communication and numerical skills
What can we offer you?
With operations sites spanning across Australia, working as part of a highly driven team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home-grown career across functions, locations and brands. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers. You will also enjoy working in a flexible work environment with hybrid working options available.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.