Operator | Melbourne
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Feb-2022|
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week. We are passionate about our brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in Australia. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
Currently we have vacancies for Production and Packaging Operators, in our baking production facility at our Clayton South site. These positions are integral to the success output of our daily fresh products to the community. Reporting into a Team Manager you will work as part of the operations team to ensure that –our daily fresh bread products are produced and packaged in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner, ensuring quality and food safety standard are meet
You will need willingness and an aptitude to learn and a history in manufacturing or machine line operations. To ensure success in this role you will have good communication and be committed to following processes and procedures. Interacting with a variety of people will come naturally to you, and while you will actively contribute to the team you will be disciplined enough to work autonomously.
Shift pattern available:
Start Time - 2.30am
12 hour shifts
2 week set roster working 7 x 12 hour shifts in a fortnight
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Operation of machinery and equipment on the processing and/or Packaging line
- Adhering to the company's Health and Safety/Food Safety (HACCP) policy and procedures
- Performs effective on line quality checks, product evaluation and monitoring.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area
- 2yrs+ experience in Food Manufacturing or FMCG environment (desirable)
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and work autonomously
- Effective oral and written communication.
- A focus on safe working practices
- Willingness and aptitude to learn
This sound like the role for your next career step, what are you waiting for, Apply now!