Breadroom Loader | ACT
|Position Type:||Part Time (Flexible)(Waged Only)|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Feb-2022|
Goodman Fielder is Australasia's leading food company. The company owns a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians and New Zealanders have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week. Our brands include White Wings, Meadow Lea, Praise, Helga's, and Wonder White within Australia, Vogel's, Natures Fresh, Edmonds, Ernest Adams, Meadow Fresh, and Irvines in New Zealand.
At Goodman Fielder our goal is to be the leading and most innovative local food company. In reaching that goal, we are committed to helping our people achieve their professional and personal goals while contributing to the success of a high performing team. With a focus on career development, we encourage our people to reach their full potential while also demonstrating our Goodman Fielder values.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Bread Room Loader to join our Fyshwick Bakery. This position plays an instrumental role in the Supply Chain team in delivering the daily fresh bread to the market. The key responsibility includes preparing all products for line haul and delivery to customers as well as inspecting the final product to ensure that it complies with our Quality standards.
Shift pattern available:
Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 4.00pm
- Follow processes to load and despatch daily fresh product
- Ensure contractor run loads are made up accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure ‘Tagging' of loads/dollies are followed as per SOP standards
- Ensure contractor runs are stacked with bulk lines to bottom of dollies and bays
- Follow protocols on bulking and amendments to orders
- Monitor bread and bag quality and report all product non-conformances
- Manage usage of crates and dollies according to plan
- Communicate with team members both within and outside own department
- Compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policy
- Follow defined OH&S and injury management policies and procedures in order to ensure own safety and the safety of others in the workplace
- Continually look for and identify improvement opportunities
- Maintain and improve hygiene and housekeeping standards
- Previous exposure to the FMCG industry
- Current forklift licence is desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team
Employing around 5,000 people across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and New Caledonia, our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please enter our careers page and click Register to submit your details.