IT Business Partner - NZ | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Feb-2022|
- Global Market leading FMCG organisation
- Great team and company culture – Flexible work environment
- Inclusive, high performing and collaborative environment
Goodman Fielder sits within the Wilmar Group, a global leading Agribusiness Group known for its high quality processed agricultural products. Together, we pride ourselves on making everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
At Goodman Fielder we are on a journey to revolutionise our business, and we're looking for capable team players with a hunger for bringing our vision to life. We are passionate about our brands and building a culture where we believe anything is possible. As such, we are currently looking for an influential and engaging IT Business Partner at our head office.
Reporting into the Head of IT Demand & Planning, the IT Business Partner will provide a close Business/IT link to the NZ Senior Leadership Goodman Fielder and/or Wilmar Sugar businesses.
What you will do:
- Develop, foster and maintain effective and mutually supportive relationships with the key senior business leadership in Wilmar Sugar and Goodman Fielder Business functions
- Understand business issues and liaise with relevant IT Leaders to maintain alignment
- Accountable for the delivery of the portfolio of IT initiatives for the Business function(s) supported, working with relevant areas of IT:
- Work with the business and project managers to define the concept papers and business case for all projects related to the Supply chain functions
- Develop, maintain and lead a team of analyst and project managers to deliver on the assigned program/portfolio of demands
- Coach, mentor and inspire team members to perform in accordance with clear expectations and goals
- Provide direction, feedback and development to individuals and teams
What you need:
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience
- Portfolio management – overseeing the delivery of a portfolio of IT initiatives through all stages of the project life cycle
- People management and leadership, particularly managing people without direct authority
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence cross functional teams at all levels
- IT strategic planning – working with customers and IT to develop strategic plans
- Strong business acumen
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
What to expect from us:
With sites spanning across the Australasian and Asian regions, and as an integral member of a highly driven leadership team, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home-grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. We aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.