Group Management and Reporting Analyst | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-Dec-2021|
- Join a market leading FMCG organisation in period of growth
- Experience with SAP, BPC desirable
- Bring your 3 + years' experience within a Business/Financial Analyst role
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is making everyday food better for everyone. Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end-to-end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
We value our people at Goodman Fielder and recognise that our success depends on our ability to attract and retain talented people. Based in our Head office at Macquarie Park, this position forms a part of the Group Level Planning and Performance team, which provides support in planning, budgeting & forecasting, reporting and capital planning for the Group and Market business units to drive long term profitability. The Group Planning & Performance Analyst will provide financial support and expertise to the Goodman Fielder business focusing on the preparation of management accounts and reports, development and improvement of reporting processes, provision of business advice and the administration and development of information systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Support the financial month-end close (incl. cost centre, recharges, Intercompany, cashflow and balance sheet reviews)
- Preparation of Performance reports (monthly, quarterly & year-end), internal presentations and group executive presentations.
- Design and development of business reporting requirements, providing insights and recommendations where required.
- Support Forecast and Budget compilation including stakeholder management
- Pursue opportunities to improve month end processing and reporting including accessibility of reports and information.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- CA or CPA Qualification
- Min. 3 years finance/business experience or experience in a similar role – FMCG experience desirable
- Strong technical skills – SAP, Excel, (BPC desirable)
- Financial accounting skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level attention to detail
- A proactive approach with the ability to work autonomously and also as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and a commitment to meeting deadlines
What can we offer you?
You will be joining a driven team of professionals who genuinely enjoy working together resulting in a highly collaborative environment. In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.