PM/Business Analyst | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| IT Business Analyst Project Manager JD.pdf (PDF, 1.33MB)
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2022|
- Opportunity for exposure to a wide range of projects with SAP and Salesforce at the core
- Exciting plans to build new capabilities and innovations to support growth strategy
- Looking for the right team player wanting to expand their experience
Goodman Fielder sits within the Wilmar Group, a global leading Agribusiness Group known for its high quality processed agricultural products. Together, we pride ourselves on making everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Kiwis and Aussies have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
As a Business Analyst the purpose of the role is to work with business stakeholders and functional teams to define and manage business requirements for process and technology solutions; to collaborate with Solution Architects and technology providers to analyse and solve for functional and non-functional requirements and support business stakeholders in creating the Business Case.
As a Project Manager, the purpose of the role is to deliver assigned projects within agreed scope, timeline, budget and quality and following PMO Governance processes and controls. The role collaborates and co-ordinates effort across relevant external and internal IT teams and the business functions engaged and impacted by the project/s.
This role will offer a unique opportunity to combine your expertise in Project Management and Business Analysis.
What you need:
- 2+ Years direct experience managing projects of different complexities, preferably in multi-project environment with competing priorities
- Experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management stakeholders
- Familiar with business process re-engineering concepts and principles as well as complex modelling techniques
- Strong stakeholder management skills; ability to build strong relationships with business and technical resources and manage expectations
- Familiar with project delivery frameworks and governance, in both agile and waterfall project methodologies
- The drive to succeed and take on challenges as they arise
What to expect from us:
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven leadership team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home-grown career across functions, locations and brands.
We value a culture that promotes work life balance and flexibility (work from home options available).
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.