Quality Compliance Specialist | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Feb-2022|
- Entry Level quality role within leading FMCG company
- Genuine career opportunities – varied career paths on offer
- Bring your qualifications within science, food science, nutrition or similar related field
Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, Meadow Lea, and many more. Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimize our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
We are currently seeking a quality compliance specialist to join the team. The Quality Compliance Specialist is an integral member of the Group Quality team. Based in the Macquarie Park head office and reporting to the Head of Quality the role supports the delivery of the Group Quality Strategy, specifically in the key focus area of developing, driving and improving systems to ensure Goodman Fielder products meet and exceed food safety and quality requirements.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and maintain product compliance standards and procedures
- Support Site Operations Teams with product compliance activities
- Implement and conduct regular comparative product review processes including evaluation of competitor products.
- Develop and maintain quality compliance procedures.
- Contribute to the development of training programmes within the Goodman Fielder learning management system.
- Work with the Consumer Advisory Centre team to manage complaint administration
- Lead quality problem solving and improvement projects as required.
- Carry out audits and investigations as required.
What you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in science, food science, food technology or nutrition
- Experience working in food manufacturing is desirable
- A positive can do attitude and the ability to communicate across a broad spectrum
What can we offer you?
You will be joining a driven team who genuinely enjoy working together resulting in a highly collaborative environment. In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.