SAP Functional Consultant - WM/LE | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Jan-2022|
- Global Market leading FMCG organisation
- Flexible work arrangements
- Inclusive, high performing and collaborative environment
Goodman Fielder sits within the Wilmar Group, a global leading Agribusiness Group known for its high quality processed agricultural products. Together, we pride ourselves on making everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Kiwis have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
At Goodman Fielder we are on a journey to revolutionise our business, and we're looking for capable team players with a hunger for bringing our vision to life. We are passionate about our brands and building a culture where we believe anything is possible.
Reporting into the SAP Functional Manager SD/LE, the SAP Functional Consultant will be primarily responsible for designing and delivering SAP WM / LE related projects and enhancements for the Goodman Fielder and Wilmar Sugar business units that deliver improved functionality and process improvements for the business.
As well as:
- Provide urgent or complex day to day support of key business applications
- Manage relationships with a variety of internal and external parties to deliver the optimal outcomes in a timely and efficient manner
- Act as a WIS SAP liaison point working directly with other IS and business unit subject matter experts to ensure alignment and consistency across the business and to ensure that assigned project tasks are executed to schedule
- Manage the full development life cycle of a technical change including requirements gathering, specification writing, liaising with on-shore and off-shore development teams, system integration testing (SIT), supporting user acceptance testing (UAT), training documentation and delivery of the system as required
- Provide a proficient technical understanding of the interfaces in and out of SAP, including full EDI process with customers and other logistic and warehouse related interfaces
What you need:
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in an IT-related discipline
- Industry qualification from SAP well regarded
- 5+ years' experience in WM/LE in SAP with experience in transportation, delivery processing and WM.
- Exposure to FMCG is well regarded
- Experience in project delivery
- User support and problem-solving background
What to expect from us:
With sites spanning across the Australasian and Asian regions, and as an integral member of a highly driven leadership team, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home-grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. We aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.