Project Manager | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Jul-2022|
- Do you have a strong technical knowledge and an understanding of networks?
- Great team and company culture – hybrid work environment
- Growth trajectory; be part of a professional, innovative, high growth team
About the Company
Goodman Fielder sits within the Wilmar Group, a global leading Agribusiness Group known for its high quality processed agricultural products. Together, we pride ourselves on making everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the Role
Goodman Fielder is currently undergoing a business transformation, with a number of programs with a significant IT delivery component. The IT Project Manager is directly responsible for the successful delivery of IT projects in accordance with Goodman Fielder IT processes and governance to scope, quality, budgetary and time targets. This role will focus largely on core technology projects as well as projects supporting our Corporate Servicing functions.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver IT projects in accordance with scope, quality, budget and time targets
- Writing business cases and helping prepare for RFPs
- Represent IT in project governance meetings with a focus on technology enablement of business strategy and process
- Support business analysts to fulfil and translate business requirements into IT solutions aligned to the overall IT strategy
- Ensure solutions are reflected in functional roadmaps
- Lead the IT project teams in steering software design and development activities to meet the needs of the business
- Develop effective relationships with business stakeholders on all levels and become a trusted partner/advisor through dependable delivery and business contributions
- Provide clear and up to date reports on the implications and risks for fulfilling agreed IT projects according to agreed scope, budget, quality and timelines
- Ensure deviations from plans are brought to the early attention of management and corrective action is taken
- Ensure IT solutions comply with technology and data standards and fit within the overall IT architecture
- Create budget and financial reports for IT project delivery
- Oversee the activities of project resources to ensure a high performing, well-motivated and developed team which delivers required results
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years proven ability to successfully deliver IT projects on time and within budget
- Experience implementing core technology projects an advantage
- Application upgrade experience
- Good understanding of project commercials
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in implementing Human Resource Systems an advantage
- Experience in Cloud, SaaS, IoT, AWS (desired but not essential)
What can we offer you?
You will be joining a driven team of professionals who genuinely enjoy working together resulting in a highly collaborative environment. In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development.
At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
We also work in a hybrid environment where working from home, as well as in the office is part of our norm.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.