SAP Finance Team Lead | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Aug-2022|
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Support the technology strategy and framework
- Global Market leading FMCG organisation
Goodman Fielder sits within the Wilmar Group, a global leading Agribusiness Group known for its high quality processed agricultural products. Together, we pride ourselves on making everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
Reporting into the SAP Functional Manager, the SAP FICO Team Lead will provide expert consulting services and solutions to internal customer groups in designing, developing and implementing SAP Finance solutions. They will also manage a team of two additional FICO consultants.
The team is responsible of overall delivery, design, specifications, test cases and test results, and all documentation of new solutions within the FICO space. The team is also required to perform ongoing support and continuous improvement activities.
What you will do:
- Manage, coach and resource manage two FICO SAP consultants
- Conduct business requirements gathering from users and develop and document functional specifications
- Proactively identify opportunities to utilise SAP Config and development to satisfy business requirements
- Prepare with required time, quality and completeness documentation of delivered solutions
- Execute projects in compliance with GFIT methodologies and governance processes
- Ensure compliance to standards and maintain adequate internal controls
- Ensure compliance to operational Change Management processes, Incident Management processes, Problem Management processes
- Develop solutions within SAP FICO
- Develop/Enhance/test solutions needed to meet business requirements
What you need:
- Minimum 5 years in a SAP FICO role
- Experience in managing a small team
- SAP certification or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of the SAP-FICO modules
- Integration experience with third parties
- SAP project implementation experience on at least two projects start-to-finish
- Product costing experience highly regarded
- BPC experience highly regarded.
What to expect from us:
With sites spanning across the Australasian and Asian regions, and as an integral member of a highly driven leadership team, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home-grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. We aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.