Information Security Analyst | Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Jun-2022|
- Global Market leading FMCG organisation – iconic brands!
- We offer a flexible/hybrid work environment
- Work for a company heavily investing in global standard security products
Goodman Fielder sits within the Wilmar Group, a global leading Agribusiness Group known for its high quality processed agricultural products. Together, we pride ourselves on making everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
The Information Security Analyst will report to the Enterprise Architect and focus on the following:
- All IT risks are identified, quantified, and accurately communicated and translated to business risks
- Appropriate IT Security policies, processes and controls are developed/enhanced and effectively implemented
- IT Security breaches and other cyber security incidents are investigated, resolved, and documented via a Post-Incident Reporting process
- Educate Wilmar businesses on security risks, processes, and controls
The successful candidate will be working in a matrix reporting structure – direct report to ANZ EA and dotted report to Group Infosec lead.
What you need:
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Relevant industry and other professional qualifications such as CISA / CISSP / CISM / CRISC, CGEID, ITIL, or COBIT are essential
- Experience with the definition or assessment of information security controls/standards within a project delivery lifecycle.
- Working knowledge and exposure to IT Governance, Risk and Compliance practices
- Experience in developing information security standards to address controls
- Experience in assessing risk and data privacy in multi-cloud (Office365, GCP, AWS, etc) environments
- Strong understanding of Cyber Security toolsets and methods to detect, analyse, track and migrate vulnerabilities and exposures
- Operational understanding of current cyber security mandates
- Ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of staff within IT and across the business
- Experience developing Security Awareness and Training Communication Plans and enablement across multiple channels
What to expect from us:
With sites spanning across the Australasian and Asian regions, and as an integral member of a highly driven leadership team, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home-grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. We aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
We value a culture that promotes work life balance and flexibility (work from home options available).
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.