Storeperson | Auckland
|Category:||Supply Chain & Operations|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Jul-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
Quality Bakers Auckland is the largest bakery in New Zealand, and we are looking for motivated and energetic individuals to join our Supply Chain team as a Storeperson / Dispatcher
To be successful in this role, you will have good communication and numerical skills and be committed to following processes and procedures, especially with regards to safety and housekeeping. Interacting with a variety of people will come naturally to you, and while you will actively contribute to the team you will be disciplined enough to work autonomously. Repetitive lifting, often above shoulder height, will be required, so it is important that you are physically fit. Attention to detail as stock integrity is a high priority.
We have a position available over 5 days, 8.4 hours per day.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Transferring stock between the bread production plant and the Garlic plant via small truck
- Creating STO's, goods receipting, Goods Issuing and other transactions in SAP
- Transferring finished goods up to QBA Dispatch and other deliveries
- General warehouse and housekeeping duties
- Finished goods stocktakes in the muffin and garlic plants
The successful applicant will have:
- Capability to perform manual handling tasks, including repetitive lifting
- Warehouse experience (FIFO, batch control, GR)
- Strong communication and numerical skills
- Willingness and aptitude to learn
- Experience with SAP and inventory systems would be an advantage
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au and click Register to submit your details.