CI Manager | North Island - Other
|Category:||Supply Chain & Operations|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Aug-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
The CI Manager is an integral member of the Site management team, and will make a strong contribution to a high performing team and CI culture at the site. In this functional support role, the CI Leader will guide, support, & encourage site based staff to drive continuous improvement.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Develop and manage a funnel of Productivity initiatives to improve the sites conversion cost
- Design and implement plant efficiency improvements to drive capacity in support of sales growth
- Assist the site in the continuous improvement of balanced Scorecard results, and the implementation and training of new CI systems on site
- Actively participate in the planning process to ensure delivery of strategic plans in operations
- Implement new ways of working & controls to drive urgency, risk taking & accountability at all levels
- Use CI systems & tools to train, coach, & mentor site staff to enable them to identify opportunities and continuously improve their operations
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Supervisory or production management experience, preferably in a food manufacturing environment
- Continuous improvement process and systems experience
- Cost control experience is desirable
- Health, safety and Quality management is desirable
- Great leadership and mentoring skills as well as the ability to be hands on
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.