Breadroom packer/storeperson assistant | South Island - Other
|Category:||Supply Chain & Operations|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Oct-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals to join our Supply Chain team as a Storeperson at our Bakery in Dunedin.
To be successful in this role, you will have good communication and numerical skills and be committed to following processes and procedures, especially with regards to safety and housekeeping. Interacting with a variety of people will come naturally to you, and while you will actively contribute to the team you will be disciplined enough to work autonomously. Repetitive lifting, often above shoulder height, will be required, so it is important that you are physically fit.
Days of work: Sunday – Thursday
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Accurate picking and dispatching of orders for route food service and key account customers in the South Island
- The first point of contact for all inquiries relating to orders and dispatched product for route food service and key account customers
- Escalate quality or environmental issues to Senior Team Leader
- Accurate receipting of inwards goods, brought in product
The successful applicant will have:
- Capability to perform manual handling tasks, including repetitive lifting over long periods
- Previous warehouse / inventory management experience
- Strong communication and numerical skills
- SAP best practice processes
- Forklift certificate required
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.