Warehouse Teamleader | New Zealand
|Category:||Supply Chain & Operations|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Oct-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
Their role is to effectively lead, motivate, coach and develop the warehouse team to consistently deliver exceptionally high service levels in all areas, whilst increasing the capability of their team. The Team Leader is responsible for proactively seeking out, identifying and implementing improvements to service levels and ‘managing up and down' as appropriate.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Management of the site in absence of the Site Manager
- Drive a clear understanding of inventory variance drivers within the business, and the implementation of control procedures to address trends/areas of concern.
- Manage the day-to-day integrity of all inventory under the scope of this position
- Manage and actively involved in Inventory and Supply Chain projects.
- Effectively communicate with stake holders highlighting inventory issues
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Previous experience in a leadership role essential
- Experience in FMCG Operation
- Leadership in system related changes / initiatives and projects
- Proven ability to identify issues, investigate root causes, and implement corrective action.
- SAP experience essential
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.