Packing Room Operator | New Zealand
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Nov-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
The role of Packing Room Operator at Yoplait is to operate and monitor the equipment to produce high quality products in accordance with the production plan. The role will be required to complete equipment checks, meet agreed productivity and waste reductions targets and maintain a high standard of cleanliness around the plant.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- To carry out / perform in the routine operation of equipment necessary for the packing of yogurt and dairy product including set-up and following standard operating procedures and Right first time principles
- To ensure materials are prepared necessary to undertake packaging and coordinate with the Storeman when needed.
- Repetitive lifting of packed yogurt cartons to be stacked on pallets, checking for correct labels, best before date and packaging quality.
- To ensure all logs are recorded completely in an accurate and tidy manner, carton counts are double checked for accuracy.
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Process or food manufacturing operational experience.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to work in a physically demanding role.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A great attitude towards health and safety.
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.