Front Of House Attendant | North Island - Other
|Position Type:||Part Time (Flexible)(Waged Only)|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Dec-2021|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Edmonds, Yoplait, Meadow Fresh, Puhoi Valley, Freya's, Irvine's, and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
We are currently seeking 4 x Front of House/Cafe Attendants to join our amazing Cafe team in our Puhoi Valley Cafe and Cheese Store. The position makes a strong contribution to giving high quality customer service within the cafe environment. These roles are part-time, up to 24 hours per week.
The typical tasks of a Front of House Attendant include providing an exceptional level of customer service and high-quality product and offerings at all times.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Provide an efficient, polite, friendly and professional service to all customers
- Build effective working relationships with a wide range of people
- Deal with complaints, compliments and suggestions in helpful and empathetic manner as required
- Ensure all tasks have been completed thoroughly and within set timeframes and the quality standards are maintained at a high level
- Competently operate the appropriate equipment within the department as required
- The ability to work co-operatively, independently and productively in a busy environment
- A high level of hygiene standards and attention to detail
- The ability to follow instructions and guidance
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills to get the job done in a timely manner.
- Ability to stand or walk for 7-hour shifts
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures
- Be a team player with an eye for detail
- Able to work Wednesday to Friday from 10.30am to 4.15pm and Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays from 10.00am to 5.00pm.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply Online and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.