2 x Merchandisers - Clarence Street, Hamilton | North Island - Other
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Aug-2022|
- 2 positions available - Clarence St, Hamilton
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9.00am - 2.30pm, total 4.5 hours per day/18 hours per week
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9.00am - 2.30pm, total 4.5 hours per day/13.5 hours per week
- Competitive hourly rate plus additional mileage allowance
We need Customer centric individuals to ensure excellence in execution across our grocery channel as Merchandisers. Operating autonomously this role is time sensitive and physically demanding. To be considered for this role you need to:
- You need to be physically fit as you will be lifting heavy crates on a regular basis
- Be organized and be happy working by yourself in a supermarket environment
- Work the following days/hours
- Have your own reliable transport and driver's license you will work across stores in Clarence Sreet, Hamilton
You will be the face of our many consumer brands in supermarkets, as such, you need to be someone who has the customer at the centre of all you do, ensuring our products are displayed on shelf, ready to purchase in time for store opening and throughout the day. You are naturally a people person who can build strong relationships with your stakeholders across the business and with our grocery partners.
Full ongoing training is provided for all our team as well as uniforms and protective gear when needed. Of course, we like you to know what we are making and selling so there are samples to try on occasions.
Who are we?
We are your Vogel's toast for breakfast, a dollop of yoghurt in your smoothie or the tub in your lunch box, we are the splash of Meadow Fresh in your morning brew, the rice with your Friday night take away or the dash of oil on your summer BBQ, we are the cheese you're nibbling on over that glass of Rose and we make sure you can whip up your own baking for every occasion with our Chelsea and Edmonds ranges.
We are Goodman Fielder, and since 1909 we have been Making everyday food better for everyone.
Joining us will provide you exposure and insight into the dynamic industry that is Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG). An industry that has many varied career opportunities and pathways. A Merchandiser role will provide you grass roots knowledge and a thorough understanding of the multibillion-dollar industry that is NZ food and beverage and provide you the basis to forge a career.
If you are passionate about our iconic brands and want to ensure we continue to feed Kiwis' daily, while gaining invaluable experience in this thriving FMCG industry then click APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.