Crateroom Operator | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Dec-2021|
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of New Zealand's have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week. At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimize our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
Our Dispatch Forklift and Crateroom Operators are vital parts of our workforce, which will make a strong contribution to a high performing supply chain team.
This team is responsible for:
- Picking and dispatching of customer orders using an automated picking system
- Distributing bread in correct stock rotation and pick faces to ensure FIFO
- Receipting of inwards goods from production and brought in from other sites
- Accurate Inventory control
- Trucks unloading and loading with manual hand barrows
- Operate the crate wash machine
- Manage crates through the production operation
- Adhere to all safety regulations on sit
- Accurate documentation for manifests, stocktakes, safety and quality
- Raising and reporting any safety issues or concerns as they may arise
- Maintaining high standard of housekeeping in work area
- General warehouse and cleaning duties
- Day and night shifts available
- 3.5 day work week, required to work at least one day on the weekend, total 42 hours per week
- Current forklift license
- Willingness to learn
- Warehouse experience desirable but not essential
- Good communication and numerical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Capability to perform manual handling tasks
- This is a physically demanding role so a good level of fitness is required.
- You will be able to take home two fresh loaves each shift to share with friends & family
- Free parking onsite
- Career growth opportunities – clear path to success
- Free pies and bread available on breaks
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au and click Register to submit your details.