Production/Process Worker | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||10-Jul-2022|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
The role of the Production/Process Worker (or Dispatch Operator) at Quality Bakers Auckland is to ensure that orders are picked accurately and on time to meet customers' requirements while maintaining high levels of safety and quality.
In this role you will be required to work either DAY (7:30am) or NIGHT (7:30pm) shifts doing 12-hour shifts, working 3.5 days a week.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Orders are picked and labelled accurately and in a timely manner
- Daily and weekly Stocktakes on all stock
- Accounting for stock, receipting and stock adjustments
- Actively maintain Food Safety, GMP, cleaning and hygiene standards, including corrective actions from audits and non-conformance reports
- Report and control any unsafe/out of specification condition including equipment, process, raw materials or product, ensuring prevention of release of defective material
- Function as a team member and deliver individual performance that contributes to the team success
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Process or food manufacturing operational experience - are desirable, but not essential as full training will be given
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work in a physically demanding role
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A great attitude towards health and safety
- Health and Safety certificates (preferred)
- Food Safety and Quality certificates (preferred)
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au and click Register to submit your details.