UHT Production Operators | Christchurch
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Dec-2021|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams... just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success
Due to significant growth and investment at our Christchurch UHT dairy factory, we are looking for motivated Production Operators with dairy or UHT manufacturing experience to join our Meadowfresh Christchurch site. Reporting to the UHT Team Leader, you will be required to work across a range of areas including operating equipment and completing quality assurance checks. You will also assist in delivering and completing accurate documentation as well as delivering quality product to the required Food Safety and Hygiene standards.
If you have the mindset to make a difference, and want variability and a secure career path, this is the place for you.
The role will require 4 days on and 4 days off working 12 hours, either permanent days or permanent nights.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Operating equipment to set standards
- Strong focus to Health & Safety
- Ensuring accurate record keeping for production events
- Being pro-active in problem solving and continuous improvement in UHT and being engaged and committed to achieving goals
- Completing in process testing as required in for operation to ensure product is of high quality and to specification
- Working with the UHT team to resolve any customer complaints
- Ensuring that work is performed in a safe manner and in a safe environment and report all workplace hazards to your supervisor
- Making an active contribution to the team environment, through developing skills, sharing knowledge and collaborating with others to build a high performing team
- Ensuring commitment and a clear understanding of GFNZ policies and procedures and adhering to the principles at all times
- Following the Goodman Fielder and site policies and ensuring all health and safety regulations are adhered to
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Dairy or UHT manufacturing experience
- The ability to work in a physically demanding role
- Good literacy in English both written and verbal plus good numerical skills
- Manufacturing and Operations work
- HACCP or Quality related training, skills, and experience
- Health & Safety experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to learn and retain information. A sound mind and body.
- A competitive hourly rate
- 6 weeks Annual Leave
- Free medical and disability insurance
- An excellent super scheme with company contribution
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own homegrown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au and click Register to submit your details.