Marketing Manager - Puhoi Valley | New Zealand
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-May-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
Our Puhoi Valley brand is renowned for producing artisan products made with high quality ingredients. Our range includes speciality cheese & premium milk and yoghurt products. Right now, it's an exciting time for the brand as we look for ways to innovate and reach new customers.
As Marketing Manager, Puhoi Valley, you will play a key role in driving category/brand vision and innovation to drive growth within the category. The role offers the unique opportunity to develop the strategy and lead the way from brand and product creation right through to execution.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Drive category vision and growth through supporting the development and driving the execution of the annual and long term Category plans
- Driving consumer insight led strategy & innovation vision to future-proof brands (support core) and capture emerging value
- Developing, prioritising and effectively implementing brand plans
- Delivering the full brand P&L's and annual budget of the portfolio
- Plan and manage marketing activity for assigned categories/brands and optimise mix of marketing mix to achieve market share, profit and sales objectives.
- Leading cross functional alignment and relationships with our Category, Sales and Operational leaders
- Contribute to Business Leadership Team for category
- Leading and managing a team
You will be a person who is passionate about consumer led marketing and can hit the ground running working on promotions and project management.
- At least 3 years at a senior marketing level & experience with leadership and budget management
- Ideally FMCG experience
- Exposure to category marketing experience desirable
- Experience managing and prioritizing large projects and portfolios
- Successful experience leading others
- Proven experience operating at a strategic level
- Strong financial skills
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.