Marketing Manager - Bread | Auckland
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-May-2018|
Looking for a meaty role with huge scope, big budgets & tons of autonomy?
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is the second largest branded food manufacturer & supplier in NZ with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Under the leadership of new owners, the company has exciting ambitions & significant resources to achieve the ambition.
We have a rare & exciting opportunity to join a group of high performing marketers, responsible for award winning recent campaigns such as the Gwyneth Kalo launch & the 50th anniversary of Vogel's.
Goodman Fielder is the #1 player in the $460m bread category and there is an opening to lead a significant portion of this category. We're on the search for a strategic, commercial marketer who loves identifying the big issues & opportunities & going after those at pace. You'll be accountable for the full marketing mix & be as comfortable putting together 3 year strategy plans as you will be talking pack price with the sales team.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Drive category vision and growth through the development & execution of annual & 3 year plans
- Driving consumer insight led strategy to land innovation that both future-proofs brands (support core) and captures emerging value
- Developing, prioritising and effectively implementing brand plans
- Delivering the full brand P&L's and annual budget of the portfolio
- Plan and manage marketing activity for assigned categories/brands and optimise mix of marketing mix to achieve market share, profit and sales objectives
- Leading cross functional alignment and relationships with our Category, Sales and Operational leaders
You will be a person who enjoys a challenge, loves to drive change & is passionate about consumer led marketing:
- At least 3 years at a senior marketing level with strong strategy & commercial experience
- Experience managing and prioritizing large projects and portfolios
- Proven success getting a business behind a vision & executing that brilliantly
- Strong analytical & financial skills
- FMCG experience is a must
Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.