Key Account Executive | Auckland
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-May-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogels, Meadow Fresh, Quality Bakers, Earnest Adams, MacKenzie, Praise, Tararua, Edmonds, Freya's, Kalo, Molenberg to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
Due to an internal promotion, a fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a commercially astute team player to join our Grocery Foodstuffs channel in Auckland. As Key Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to manage your own portfolio to drive business growth by developing and managing strategic relationships with our Foodstuffs partners.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Customer and Key stakeholder engagement
- Account plan management
- Execution of promotional programmes, submissions and financial accruals
- Sales forecasting
- Trade spend management
- Analysing sales, tracking data and managing statistics through our promotional management systems
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Sales / Account Management experience in FMCG (preferred)
- A knack for building long term relationships with customers, based on trust (essential)
- An ability to identify opportunities (essential)
- Experience using Excel as a tool to analyse sales data (preferred)
- Strong negotiation skills (preferred)
- The aspiration to develop your career further in FMCG sales (essential)
Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.