UHT Night shift operator | Christchurch
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-May-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day.
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our Night Shift team as a Production Operative at our Meadow Fresh manufacturing site in Christchurch. You will be required to work across a range of areas including operating equipment and completing quality assurance checks. You will also assist in delivering and completing accurate documentation as well as delivering quality product to the required Food Safety and Hygiene standards. We want to hear from people who have the right attitude and a passion to make our great products!
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Operating equipment to set standards.
- A strong focus on Health & Safety.
- Ability to document key production information.
- A passion for Food Safety by keeping your work area clean and tidy.
- Communicating issues to your Supervisor when they arise.
- Working as part of a team to celebrate our success!
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Be able to work the Night Shift.
- The ability to work in a physically demanding role.
- NCEA Level 1 English and Mathematics (or equivalent).
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive attitude and commitment to Health and Safety initiatives
- A great attitude with a willingness and aptitude to learn.
- Leadership skills and development potential
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please enter our careers page and click Register to submit your details.