SAP Operations Specialist - Fixed Term Contract | Auckland
|Category:||Supply Chain & Operations|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jul-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
9 Month FIXED TERM CONTRACT
On a daily basis, the SAP team ensures that all customer orders for our products are captured and consolidated into production & despatch plans. These are sent to our sites across Australia and New Zealand to provide the basis for their manufaction/distribution schedules. The team provides 24/7 support service to our distributor network, operations, supply chain & customer service team. As a result, we are looking for someone to work between the hours of 11am til 6.30pm, Tuesday - Saturday.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Accurate & timely execution of Production Tallies/Distribution reports/Product Launches & Deletions
- Prioritising and logging of system issues/defects/enhancements. Testing of fixes & enhancements within SAP including training & notification of users
- Maintaining SAP Master Data
- Creating & maintaining appropriate SAP process manuals and training documentation
- Providing efficient system support to our internal customer network
- Liaising with suppliers, service providers and external resources
- Monitoring contractual obligations, performance delivery and SLAs
The successful applicant will have:
- 2-3yrs experience in an analytical/master data role
- SAP super user experience
- SAP functional knowledge of Sales/Marketing, Manufacturing & Logistics process components
- Understanding of the order to cash process, ideally within FMCG and daily fresh demand
- Technical support experience for distributor handheld devices (idealy)
- Is organised and able to multi task in a high pressure environment
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply Online and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.