Production Manager | North Island - Other
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Jun-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Irvine's, Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley and Edmonds just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
Our manufacturing site in Longburn supplies fresh white milk, flavoured milk, yoghurt and other dairy products to our customers across New Zealand. The site is a real success story, largely down to the vision and leadership of a highly engaged management team. Due to a recent internal promotion, we are looking for an inspirational leader to build on this success and take on the challenge as Production Manager.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Production Leadership that builds and delivers our vision and culture.
- Developing & delivering operational measures into world class performance, delivering monthly & quarterly operational targets
- Contributing to the Site Operations strategy
- Developing productive and collaborative working relationships across functions
- Fostering a consistent culture of Continuous Improvement, challenging the status quo & behaviours of all employees to deliver conversion productivity targets & delivering other functional requirements/goals (Safety, Quality, Service)
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years manufacturing experience at supervisor/manager level within the food industry
- Proven manufacturing experience in planning and process control
- A drive for continuous improvement and demonstrated experience implementing operational efficiencies and improved results.
- An ability to influence and build strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- A positive attitude with proven resilience
- Tertiary/Trade qualification in operations/Food technology (preferable)
This is a great leadership opportunity for a career-orientated, results-driven manager to gain experience in a large NZ food manufacturing business.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.