Management & Reporting Analyst, 12 month Fixed Term Contract | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jul-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds, Kalo just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
This role forms a part of the GFNZ Planning and Performance team and will provide financial support and expertise to the Goodman Fielder Markets. It provides a great opportunity to understand the entire P&L across one of New Zealand's largest FMCG businesses.
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Preparation of Corporate, Management and Business Leadership Teams reporting packs, including variance analysis, commentary and insights
- Supporting the management and communication of month end processes ensuring all key deliverables, data reconciliation and timeframes are met
- Supporting the delivery of market information and reporting requirements, ensuring BPC and Business Intelligence (BI) System P&L information is available to support the Business Leadership Teams for budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning
- Supporting the management of planning outputs, ensuring a high level of financial integrity and reconciliations between SAP, BPC and BI systems
- Co-ordination of monthly SG&A and indirects forecasts
- Supporting the management of overhead spend within target guidance, including the recommendation of month end adjustments, journals and identification of risks and opportunities
- Business partnering with market finance teams and market functional teams to support the delivery of performance targets
- Help drive the delivery of the Centre of Excellence Program of Works, supporting and driving continuous improvement, standardisation and alignment of reporting
The successful applicant will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience (preferably FMCG and/or manufacturing) in a business analyst or financial performance and planning capacity
- Advanced MS Excel skills – experience of developing models, transforming and extracting data
- An ability to interpret data, spot anomalies and variances to budget
- An ability to present financial data & commentary in a clear and concise manner that the business understands
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills (has the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders to seek out information and address any issues or concerns)
- A good understanding of business systems such as SAP/BI tools (preferable)
- Tertiary Qualification
- Ideally working towards a CPA/CA qualification (preferable)
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the full P&L and work with senior stakeholders within the business.
Based at our Head Office on Nelson Street, Auckland CBD.
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au and click Register to submit your details.