Senior Brand Manager Meadow Fresh | Auckland
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Jul-2018|
- Work for one of New Zealand's most iconic brands, Meadow Fresh
- Be a part of one of New Zealand's largest FMCG companies
- Enjoy the benefits of local manufacturing and complete end to end marketing mix delivery
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager Meadow Fresh, the Senior Brand Manager will drive the strategic direction and thought leadership for Meadow Fresh sub Segments and Innovation projects within their brand portfolios and make significant input into the development of the overall Brand Strategy.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Set strategy for allocated Meadow Fresh Sub segments on an annual basis as part of wider business planning process, and re-evaluate/modify as necessary throughout the year to maximize business results
- Develop long term strategic NPD plans for your segments to ensure full innovation funnel and longer-term category vision is implemented
- Drive brand growth aligning the strategic plan with consumer and customer marketing strategic planning.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for key sub segments
- Ensure a solid understanding of category dynamics, consumer behaviors & channel dynamics in relation to implications for development and implementation of relevant brand plans
- Take an ownership role in effectively managing the sub segment & NPD P&L's
- Support cross-functional alignment with Category, Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, Distribution Network and R&D to deliver the Category Strategic Plans
- At least 5 - 7 years marketing experience with FMCG
- Strategic Brand/Category planning
- DME processes
- New Product Development Experience
- Financially savvy – excellent at understanding, compiling and understanding financial data
- Strong project management & NPD development skills
- Translating consumer insights into brand building & innovation opportunities
- Exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.