Services Support Administrator | New Zealand
|Category:||Supply Chain & Operations|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Jul-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
The Services Support Administrator is an integral member of the Services team and provides support to several specialised key roles within the services department. The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to the Supply Chain Planner, Data Administration and Purchasing Coordinator.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Ensure all production execution is entered accurately and reflected within SAP
- Planning and maintaining production schedules in fast moving environment
- Oversee the purchasing process for all raw ingredients and packaging
- Create and maintain effective liaison with suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of inventory
- Detailing high level plans and taking into account a wide range of capacity constraints
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Previous experience with SAP
- Strong attention to detail
- A high level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Office skills
- Proven competency in production execution, production planning and purchasing is desirable
- Food, beverage or dairy process experience
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.