National Account Manager - Progressives | New Zealand
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Jul-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
The purpose of this role is to drive business development within Progressive key accounts to deliver sales and financial targets.
Due to an internal promotion, a great career opportunity has arisen for a commercially-astute team player to join our Progressives Key Account team in Auckland.
As National Key Account Manager, you will develop, maintain and implement strategic account plans for Progressive and Super Value & Fresh Choice.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Develop and implement promotional program
- Develop a customer profile, including cost modelling to maximise profitability
- Identify tactical opportunities to drive incremental growth for the GF product portfolio
- Engage key internal stakeholders in management of key customers as appropriate
- Sales forecasting
- Trade spend management
- Sales / Account Management experience in FMCG (preferred)
- A knack for building long term relationships with customers, based on trust (essential)
- An ability to identify opportunities (essential)
- Experience using Excel as a tool to analyse sales data (preferred)
- Strong negotiation skills
- The aspiration to develop your career further in FMCG sales
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply Online and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au and click Register to submit your details.