Logistics Team Member | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Aug-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
We are currently seeking to appoint a proactive and enthusiastic individual to the position of Logistics Team Member at our site in Puhoi. Reporting to the Logistics Team Leader, the primary purpose of this role is to assist in all Logistics functions including pallet stacking, stores, operation of the main chiller functions, issuing & weighing of ingredients & using systems such as SAP.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Help refine processes and procedures to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide support and assistance to the Logistics Team Leader and Logistics Manager with key functions within the Logistics dept.
- Use SAP to complete various duties including:
- cycle counts & stock takes,
- issuing of materials
- receipting in of goods into the system.
- checking open purchase orders
- some purchasing when required,
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- 1-2 years' experience within a Logistics environment is desirable
- Forklift License required
- A high level of attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- SAP experience desirable
- Great communication skills
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.