Channel & Insights Lead | Auckland
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Aug-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
This role will support the development of customer and category strategy through the provision of business insight, process and frameworks. It will drive alignment to the Must Win Battle of building sustainable customer partnerships.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Support the execution of channel and customer plans across Grocery and Route foodservice channels
- Develop the frameworks and models necessary to create commercial insights as the premise for category activation
- Work with the Consumer Insights team to translate learnings into actionable plans with our grocery customers
- In collaboration with the Customer & Category Activation Manager, lead the implementation of shopper based activity resulting from the integrated planning process with the brand teams
- Partner with sales teams to set up a gold star category review process for customers across Grocery and Route Retail
Building Business Capability
- Use tools and frameworks to enable fact based decision making on short and long term planning horizons, ensuring commercial outcomes.
- Lead the integration of the Customer Insights function with all related functions in respect of meeting new and existing business needs for reporting functionality, opportunity identification and project prioritization. Ensure the business is kept briefed on customer, channel and category performance, issues and opportunities through the development of performance tracking tools.
- Conducting internal/bespoke research to identify customer and internal market opportunities
- Driving improved technical capability (analysis/reporting tools etc)
- Using data to influence internal and external stakeholders and drive influence across price strategy, ranging
- Streamlining reporting tools and minimising duplication
- Support collaboration with retailers to deliver increased category profit by supporting the sales teams in customer reviews and key projects
- To assist in the development of joint business planning with key customers from a process, insights and customer objectives perspective.
The successful applicant will have:
- Ability to use to IRI or Nielsen software
- Ability to analyse and interpret data from a range of sources & draw valid conclusions
- Ability to communicate complex information in an easily understandable manner to all levels of the business
- Experience in a Sales or Commercial role (4 years) within an FMCG environment or similar
- Experience in using research from multiple sources to draw insights and action plans.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply Online and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.