Inventory Coordinator | New Zealand
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||17-Aug-2018|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
The Inventory Coordinator accurately maintains supply in a timely manner all ingredients, packaging, consumable and non-stock materials to the manufacturing and processing plants in order to meet customers' demands.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- The use of SAP and relative transactions to ensure system integrity is maintained from a stock management perspective
- Placing orders to suppliers for all stock raw materials
- Assist in weekly stock take counting program ensuring accuracy standards are maintained
- Following up and managing any late, under supplied or damaged raw material deliveries.
- Ensure that stock levels are held between agreed minimum and maximum levels.
- Support and be part of the continuous improvement culture within the organization.
- Maintain & grow great relationships between the different GF divisions through timely and accurate communication
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Warehousing Inventory experience essential
- SAP experience desirable
- Fantastic communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- National Certificate in Warehousing level 2 desirable
- Forklift Licence desirable
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.