HSE Coordinator - Quality Bakers | Auckland
|Category:||Safety Health & Environment|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-May-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
A risk management and compliance guru, you will use your passion and communication skills to influence, guide and support our Operations Manager and his 190 plus staff in every aspect of HSE.
Being Health, Safety and Environment Manager at the largest bakery in New Zealand comes with a fair amount of challenges but working with an exceptional lead team, and engaging support from the national health and safety team, will help you get the job done.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Achieving safety improvements in critical risk focus areas
- Reducing the number and severity of workplace injuries
- Completing the schedule of SMS and EMS compliance activities
- Driving hazard, near miss reporting, and safe behaviour initiatives
- Thorough management of incidents on site
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Health and Safety experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Understanding of the ACC AEP criteria, or similar compliance framework
- Great communication and influencing skills across all levels of business
- A natural team affinity
- Training facilitation experience
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.