Store Person - Christchurch | Christchurch
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Jun-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams,… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
Are you looking to work in a role that is fast-paced and customer focused?
The Storeperson is a vital member of the dairy warehouse function. This sits within the operations function at our Meadow Fresh manufacturing site in Christchurch. The Storeperson will make a strong contribution by performing to a high standard at all times.
We currently have opportunities in both day and night shifts. Please indicate preference in your application.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Ensure incoming goods are checked and signed for as per internal procedures.
- Ensure product is unloaded as per packing slip and all care is taken so unloaded product remains in good condition.
- Ensure outgoing goods are checked, loaded and signed for as per internal procedure.
- Ensure packaging is supplied to the UHT production team in a timely manner as per internal procedure.
- Assist in weekly stock take counting program ensuring accuracy standards are maintained.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous warehouse experience with a high element of forklift operation
- PC skills, with SAP experience being highly regarded
- Ability to work with and across a range of other site functional teams
- Adapt to working in fast paced environment
- Fork Lift license (F Endorsement)
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please enter our careers page and click Register to submit your details.