HR Business Partner | North Island - Other
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Apr-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
As the HR Business Partner for Operations, you will play a critical role in implementing HR initiatives across employee relations, performance management, change management, workforce planning, engagement, training and development, recruitment and selection and career/talent management.
Your client group encompasses circa 500 employees across the LNI including Wellington and Hawkes Bay. However, the majority of your time will be spent working with the site leadership team at our manufacturing hubs in Palmerston North & Longburn.
- Understand business drivers and contribute to key projects that deliver against strategy for HR and the business
- Organisational Design – ensure the right organisational design and efficient structures are in place to deliver to strategy
- Change management – lead the planning, design, management and implementation of successful change
- Talent – contribute to the execution of consistent talent practices to identify, develop and source the right talent to deliver strategy.
- Performance - continuing to drive performance & capability through HR initiatives such as Perform, Grow and High Performing Teams
- IR - leading the annual bargaining process across all sites & negotiations with unions
- ER - coaching site leaders through complex ER cases and providing sound HR advice
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Solid foundation in HR with emphasis on ER/IR (preference will be given to candidates with experience in bargaining & union negotiations)
- Experience in manufacturing, retail and/or FMCG environment
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field and/or
- Combination of relevant experience and education
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply Online and you will be taken to our careers page.