Senior CRM Program Manager | Auckland
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Jun-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region and we are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business.
This role is responsible for developing and owning a CRM strategy and roadmap of change and enhancements to the Salesforce.com platform for Goodman Fielder's New Zealand and Australian business. The platform is increasingly used as a core application suite supporting Sales, Customer Service and other business units through both sales and service clouds.
- Development of a CRM strategy and roadmap in conjunction with IT, based on sound understanding of business strategy
- Monitor changing industry trends and initiate changes to CRM strategy and plans as required
- Provide solution options in line with the business requirements across internal and external delivery teams
- Develop and execute project plans to implement the CRM Strategy and Roadmap including interdependencies across the Sales Effectiveness team, matching best in class execution for the GFNZ business
- Work effectively with Sales and Customer Service Lead Teams to ensure solutions are aligned with business needs
- Work with Sales and Customer Service Teams to integrate and embed new sales processes and/or methodologies into the CRM system
- Manage a small team including functional support and business analysis, to drive the agreed program of work
To be successful in this role you will need:
- The role requires an experienced individual who has led the development roadmap for Salesforce CRM in other businesses from a non-technical perspective
- Proven success in leading CRM transformation across Sales and Customer Service functions
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Sales, Customer Service or FMCG
- Proven delivery background in project management & change management
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Ability to achieve successful outcomes through collaborative and co-operative means
What can we offer you?
In return for your passion and commitment, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development during your time with us.
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.