Senior Quality Coordinator - Puhoi | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-May-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley Cheese, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
In our Puhoi manufacturing site in Auckland we are seeking someone to join our operations team as a Senior Quality Coordinator. Reporting to the Quality Manager and working collaboratively with our operations teams, you will drive our quality framework forward for the site and make a positive influence on the culture and processes used in our quality function.
Customers and consumers are our biggest priority and our vision is to provide NZ's most trusted food brands, meeting our consumers' and customers' needs daily. As Senior Quality Coordinator you will be pivotal to this vision and responsible for ensuring our processes and products comply with GFNZ's quality standards and expectations.
As you work to support our quality and compliance processes you will ensure all targets and guidelines are met with regard to Goodman Fielder policies, food safety, quality and legal requirements.
A savvy system user, you will be responsible for ensuring that the on-site production quality systems and processes are maintained and followed, and that all quality assurance administration is kept up to date and processed efficiently. You will become an integral member of our team as you coordinate the provision of relevant training in Food Safety/Quality Management for staff and ensure all new staff are inducted correctly into our quality processes.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 – 5 years relevant working experience
- Exposure to cheese and/or dairy based environments is advantageous
- A tertiary qualification in a related discipline (technology / science / microbiology)
- Proven experience of implementation and maintenance of product safety and quality management systems
- Strong HACCP knowledge and experience
- Well-developed technical, auditing and process skills
- Strong analysis and problem identification skills
- Food safety legislative knowledge (Dairy knowledge beneficial)
- Excellent communication skills with experience communicating across multiple levels
- Ability to work both autonomously and contribute positively to a team environment
- Passion for quality and a customer focused attitude to your work
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own homegrown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.