Senior Brand Manager - Meadow Fresh | Auckland
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Jun-2019|
If you are a talented FMCG Brand Marketer who wants to learn, develop and take your career to new heights this could be the next challenge for you.
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day.
Meadow Fresh has been making great dairy products in New Zealand for over 50 years. We enable Kiwis to get closer to simple dairy goodness every day. We want to help Kiwi families be healthy & happy and for us that means food that is good for you and makes you feel good.
Reporting to the Meadow Fresh Marketing Manager, as the Senior Brand Manager, you will drive the strategic direction and thought leadership for our Meadow Fresh Yoghurt portfolio.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Set annual brand strategy (as part of wider business planning process) and re-evaluate/modify as necessary to maximize business results
- Develop long term strategic plans to ensure full innovation funnel and longer-term category vision is implemented
- Drive brand growth; aligning the strategic plan with consumer and customer marketing strategic planning
- Ensure a solid understanding of category dynamics, consumer behaviours & channel
- Take an ownership role in effectively managing the category P&L
- DME management for brand range, ensuring DME allocated efficiently to deliver greatest return
- Lead NPD process to achieve execution excellence at launch
- Be the brand guardian, champion and advocate of brands in your portfolio
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- At least 5+ years marketing experience Strategic Brand/Category planning
- DME processes
- New Product Development Experience
- Financially savvy – excellent at compiling and understanding & interpreting financial data
- Strong project management skills, exceptional organisation and prioritising skills
- An ability to translate consumer insights into brand building & innovation opportunities
- An ability to influence others and take them on a journey
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.