Electrical and Reliability Technician | North Island - Other
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Jun-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
The Electrical and Reliability Technician position is an integral member of the engineering and electrical team adding value to the team and team culture within the Yoplait site.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Ensure plant availability and reliability targets are met through effective maintenance
- Ensure plant and equipment is kept in a safe operating condition
- Predict and prevent plant breakdowns
- Assess and prioritise breakdown service requirements
- Take part in CI programs
- Have a good working knowledge throughout the site
- Lead the automation and electrical strategy implementation for the Yoplait site
- Maintaining the integrity of the control systems and software that run the major processes and plant on site
- Ensure documentation and functional descriptions are accurate and maintained.
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Registered Electrician required
- FMCG experience required
- Process Control and Instrumentation experience desired
- Engineering degree or certificate with specific knowledge in automation / engineering desired
- Advanced Trade Qualification desired
- Dairy Factory Engineering experience
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Flexibilty as some shift work is required
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.