Cool Room Store Person | North Island - Other
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Jun-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
The Storeperson is a vital member of the Coolroom Warehouse function, they make a strong contribution to a high performing team and culture within the Longburn Operation. This role is on a 6 day on 3 day off rotating roster.
Key accountabilities of this role include:
- Picking and dispatching of orders for Route Food Service and Key Account customers.
- Receipting of inwards goods from production facility or line haul truck.
- General warehouse duties, cleaning, stocktakes, administration, compliance etc.
- Support and be part of the continuous improvement culture within the organisation.
- Follow all Goodman Fielder Health and Safety policies and procedures.
The successful applicant will be:
- Is Driven: Achieves goals set by others, puts in additional effort when required, reacts positively to challenges and invests high levels of energy in day‐to‐day tasks.
- Openly Communicates: Speaks in a clear and fluent manner. Shares information and experiences willingly with others
- Manages Relationships: Treats all people with respect irrespective of their role
- Is Resilient: Maintains focus with repetitive or routine tasks, takes on tasks at short notice
- This is a physically demanding role so a good level of fitness is required.
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.