Commercial Finance Manager | New Zealand
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Jun-2019|
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
As Commercial Finance Manager, you will provide financial and commercial leadership to the Sales, Marketing and Business Teams in order to drive profitability.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Driving financial processes to support integrated business planning (Strategic Plan, Forecast, Budget, S&OP, Risk / Opps)
- Manage the process to collate financial information, analysis, insights and prepare the financial presentation for monthly Exec S&OP
- Partner with Sales team to ensure delivery of strategic objectives & provide commercial management across new business opportunities & risk mitigation
- Develop deep understanding of key business profit drivers, from sales volume & revenue, through to CAM
- Provide insightful analysis into business performance and identification of opportunities to drive improvements
- Monitor performance of RFS related, New Product Development “NPD”, Sales Initiatives, Tenders, Capex and/or other relevant projects versus business case/budget assumptions
- Lead commercial reviews of key sub channels; challenge the business around areas of risk/opportunity, DME spend and TA/PA effectiveness to drive profitability and performance
- Manage the development of business case financials for all New Product Development “NPD” and other Sales related projects ensuring key risks and alternatives are considered
- Lead financial inputs into tenders, capex and customer opportunities including trading or promotional terms
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent financial acumen, including advanced MS Excel and financial modelling
- Strategic thinker with commercial approach to business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – at all levels
- Excellent stakeholder management and collaboration
- Ability to manage competing deadlines
- Strong Planning / Forecasting process management
- Excellent understanding of Sales, Trading Terms, Manufacturing and Supply Chain dynamics
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Degree qualified in Commerce or Finance (Essential)
- CA/CPA or MBA qualification (Desired)
With sites spanning across the Australasian region our employees have the opportunity to fashion their own home grown career across functions, locations and brands. Our aim is to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer careers.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.auand click Register to submit your details.